We love summer time in Mt. Pleasant! To celebrate, every summer we host an #ILoveMtP Instagram photo contest. The contest encourages participants to show off summer fun photos taken in the Mt. Pleasant area. This year we had a variety of posts shared with us! Here are the top 10 posts from the contest:
10. Downtown Mt. Pleasant parks are the perfect place for a stroll with your best friend.
7. There’s beauty in the detail; we love all the beautiful flowers around the community.
6. Enjoy beautiful views of the Chippewa River, Michigan’s laziest river, by water or land.
4. Dubbed Isabella County’s most beautiful place by Pure Michigan, Deerfield Nature Park is perfect for your next adventure.
3. Another shot from Deerfield Nature Park, featuring fun at the hanging bridge.
1. Our #ILoveMtP winner features photos taken around Isabella County.
Thank you to all our participants and voters in the 2019 #ILoveMtP Instagram contest. Mark your calendars: our annual #FeelsLikeFall contest will kick off this fall!
Looking for fun summer events and activities? Check out our 100 Days of Summer blog, where you will find something to do, EVERY DAY, now until September! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – and be sure to use #MeetMtP during your visit!