At the end of each year, the CVB likes to look back at all the fun times our Instagram community shared with us over the past 12 months. Below are our Top 10 Fan Photos, submitted to the CVB Instagram page by our community, visitors and followers. Join us in celebrating another great year, as we reminisce about our favorite 2017 memories. Thank you to our fans for sharing and enjoy!
10. With 68 likes, @byrd_photography shared a display of pumpkins while paying a visit to Papa’s Pumpkin Patch:
9. Gizmo was a fan favorite in the #FeelsLikeFall contest with 73 likes. His mother @nursegirl_78 took this photo next to the Chippewa River at Island Park:
#FeelsLikeFall entry by @nursegirl_78: “Falling leaves, cooler temps, sweaters and smiles! Our entry for the @mtpleasantcvb “What Fall Feels Like in Mt. Pleasant” contest. #feelslikefall #fallingleaves #fall #MtPleasantMI #park #chippewariver #puremichigan #leaves #sweaterweather #fallinmichigan #dogsofinstagram #mygizmo #yorkiesofinstagram #dogwalk #michiganoutdoors.” Thanks for sharing!
8. This photo with 74 likes was shared by @ginianight, hangin’ around Downtown Mt. Pleasant this past spring:
7. Second place of our #FeelsLikeFall contest with 75 likes is from @ben_j_photo featuring fall foliage and the Chippewa River:
6. Who’s missing summer?! Follower @e_avelino took this photo of colorful Downtown Mt. Pleasant with 76 likes:
5. Our #FeelsLikeFall winner @mitchel1l captured what fall feels like to her and grabbed our followers’ attention with 85 likes:
4. This #MtPSnowDay entry by @thesecretlifeofjenny with 87 likes, gives you both the gloom and glow of winter in Mt. Pleasant:
3. This beautiful Mt. Pleasant sunset was captured by @unchaineddiscapparel, with 95 likes:
2. Follower @kathleen.gardner.kg captured Downtown Mt. Pleasant decorated in gorgeous lights for the holidays:
1. Our #MtPSnowDay winning photo with 194 likes was taken by @izzyshanghai. a fashion designer sporting an original piece:
#MtPSnowDay entry by @izzyshanghai: “#mtpsnowday So here is me playing in the snow wearing a little dress I made, look inspired by @chelsea_ma and I thought it was funny because Chelsea is from Cali and if she ever came to Michigan this is totally what she would wear. So if you’re feeling the Winter Blues tones, put on a little dress and run outside for some quick fun/shock therapy! @mtpleasantcvb #mtpleasantmi #puremichigan #snow #fashion #designerizzy #michigan #fashiondesigner #teendesigner #projectrunway #projectrunwayjunior #vans” Thanks for sharing, Izzy!
Thank you for sharing your #MtPleasantMI memories with the CVB. Want to be featured on our Instagram page in 2018? Be sure to tag @MtPleasantCVB! We look forward to all the memories to come in 2018!