Top 10 #FeelsLikeFall Contest Photos
Fall in Michigan is truly a sight to see. To celebrate autumn in Michigan, every year we host the #FeelsLikeFall Instagram photo contest. The contest encourages participants to show off fall fun photos, taken in the Mt. Pleasant area. Here are the top 10 fan favorites from this year’s contest:
10. We’re so lucky to have the Chippewa River flowing through our community; especially to capture beautiful photos of every season.
9. The City Parks offer groomed trails, beautiful views and fun for everyone.
8. Deerfield Nature Park is a local favorite for trail-walking with the little ones; four- or two-legged.
7. Fall is the perfect time for photos with friends and family in the area. Check out our most “Instagram-Worthy” Places in Mt. Pleasant for photo inspiration.
6. An attraction at the top of all community members’ fall bucket list: Papa’s Pumpkin Patch; enjoy pumpkin picking, Apple Cider, apple doughnuts and more.
5. Another fun day at Papa’s Pumpkin Patch.
4. Blue skies and fall foliage – it doesn’t get much better than this.
3. In the fall, Downtown Mt. Pleasant transform into a sea of red, orange, yellows and browns.
2. Deerfield Nature Park, Pure Michigan’s most beautiful place in Isabella County, is a must-see, no matter the season.
1. Our 2019 #FeelsLikeFall winning photo features Beal City Bands hard at work on a beautiful fall day.
Thank you to all our participants and voters in the 2019 #FeelsLikeFall Instagram photo contest. Mark your calendars: our annual #MtPSnowDay contest will kick off February 2020!
Looking for fun fall events and activities? Check out our 100 Days of Fall blog, featuring something to do, every day, until December.
The rankings are based on the number of votes on Wednesday, October 23 – the number of ‘Likes’ are subject to chase from this day on.