Fall in Isabella County
Fall in Mt. Pleasant means CMU football, fall flavors and fall, family fun! Get ready to hear our community’s rally cry, “Fire Up Chips!” as you explore our small town this fall.
Explore our beautiful riverfront city park system, hike the trails at Deerfield Nature Park , conquer the area’s “elusive mountain” at Bundy Hill Preserve, or float the Chippewa River for a fall color tour via kayak or canoe. For a guide to fall foliage in central Michigan, click here.
Fall favorites -things to look forward to
- Papa’s Pumpkin Patch – doughnuts, cider and more!
- Fall brews at local breweries, Hunter’s Ale House and Summit Smokehouse & Tap Room (home to Mountain Town Brewing Co. brews)
- CMU Football returns! Sport your maroon and gold at Kelly/Shorts Stadium
- Last call for golf! Hit the greens at 14 of the area’s golf courses
- Experience central Michigan’s fall foliage outdoors
The return of fall brings back some of our favorite things we missed during the summer months. What tops the list? Papa’s Pumpkin Patch! This local favorite is the fall attraction in the Mt. Pleasant area. From doughnuts and cider, to pumpkin picking and corn mazes – Papa’s Pumpkin Patch is a fall must!
When the leaves start changing and the air cools, the area comes alive as we get closer to this season’s highly-anticipated events. Fall events include: Zonta Applefest, CMU Football and Pumpkin Promenade!