Sylvan Solace Preserve
- 78 acres of public land
- Nearly 2,000 feet of Chippewa River frontage
- Deciduous forest and coniferous plantation
- Two miles of multi-use trails
- Seasonal butterfly garden
- Granite 'Memorial Grove' marker
- Bird and wildlife watching
- Cross-country skiing
- Paddle sports
- Motorized vehicles
- Fires and fireworks
- Dog walking
View Sylvan Solace Preserve trail map.
The Chippewa Watershed Conservancy offers guided hikes and volunteer opportunities here.
*Propery can be found by searching "Sylvan Solace Preserve" on Google Maps.
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.