Mt. Pleasant City Hall
Conference Rooms A, B, C and D are located on the second floor, E and F on the ground floor. Hours of availability for meetings will typically be between 8:15 and 4:00 to allow for opening and closing of the building. A $50.00 fee shall be charged for use of the Chambers or Conference Rooms by outside groups or individuals. This fee will be $100 dollars if the meeting is outside of normal business hours to help offset the cost of staff personnel required to be onsite. The fee will be waived for governmental agencies or non-profit groups meeting for a civic purpose during normal business hours or as approved by the City Clerk.
Conference Room A
- 63’ Plasma T.V.
- External speakers hooked to cable
- T.V. can be used to project a computer from the table top or the corner of the room
Conference Room B
- Pull down screen that can be used with the mobile cart that is stored in Conference room D
Conference Room C
- 52” plasma TV hooked to cable and can be used to project a computer from the tabletop.
- Conference Room D
- Pull down screen that can be used with the mobile cart that is stored in there
Conference Room E
- 42” plasma TV hooked to cable and can be used to project a computer from the cabinet by the door
Conference Room F
- Pull down screen that can be used with the mobile cart that is stored in Conference Room B.
- Commission Chamber
- Ability to project to multiple screens from the podium
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.