Herrick Recreation Area
This 113 acre park is near Pere Marquette Rail-Trail. It features two covered pavillions, camping and picnic and day use swimming area.
- 73 modern camp sites
- 5 rustic cabin rentals
- Community water - water spigot is available by cabins and campsites. Cannot stay hooked up.
- 20/30 amp electric hook-up sites
- RV dump station
- modern bathhouse - ADA accessible
- monthly and seasonal rates available
- sandy swimming area
- 3 fishing ponds
- boat launch (electric motors only)
- "Railroad"themed playground
- volleyball and horseshoes
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.