Deerfield Nature Park
This 591 acre park, located along the banks of the Chippewa River, is home to two 18-hole disc golf courses, a covered bridge and two swing bridges, an artesian well, picnic areas and four covered pavilions
- 10 remote camp sites accessible by hiking (1 mile) or canoeing
- hand water pump
- 8 miles of hiking/bicycling trails
- cross-country skiing (groomed trails)
- sledding hill
- sandy swimming beach
- fishing along the Chippewa River
- kayak / canoe launch
- volleyball and horseshoes
- Two disc golf courses
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.