CMU Student Activity Center and Outdoor Sports Complex
Students and community members use the SAC for a wide variety of activities including aquatics, group fitness, personal training, jogging, billiards, indoor soccer, archery, table tennis, badminton, tennis, floor hockey, dancing and leisure activities.
- 6 Full Size Indoor Courts
- 4 Softball Diamonds
- Kelly Shorts Football Stadium (Seats 30,199)
- Theunissen Baseball Stadium (Seats 2,046)
- Margo Jonker Softball Stadium (Seats 1,000)
- Outdoor Sports Complex (5 Multi-Fields, 2 Club Sports Fields, 1 Collegiate Field)
- 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Indoor Track (1/9th Mile)
- Indoor Athletic Complex - Men's and Women's Jack Skoog Indoor Track
- Lyle Bennett Outdoor Track (8 Lanes, 4,000 meters & 1 full size soccer field)
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course
We would like to lookup your present location so we can provide accurate directions.
Your browser may ask for your permission to determine your location (possibly at the top of this page).
If you agree, we will use your current location as the starting point for directions. If you don't agree, you may enter a starting location when the map is displayed.