Start Planning You Trip to Central Michigan
Often regarded as Michigan’s best kept secret, the Central Michigan region boasts some of the most dynamic golf in the state. From iconic championship tees to legendary links, Central Michigan features a variety of course styles that keeps groups coming back year after year.
- Bucks Run and PohlCat top the list; challenging, immaculate and breathtaking, both courses are annually mentioned among the Top Public Courses in the nation. While Bucks Run and PohlCat are “must-do’s”, many Central Michigan courses and course-styles are the definition of “can’t miss” for all golf groups.
See why central Michigan is a golfer’s paradise, here.
Pair the quantity of impressive courses with the endless options of world-class entertainment and your group will need more than one weekend to experience the full Central Michigan effect. While your group is here plan to explore:
- The Soaring Eagle Casino (Michigan’s Largest Gaming Floor, High Stakes Poker Room, Modern Sports and Betting Lounge)
- Cheer on the Central Michigan University Chippewas (Home to Division 1 athletics and more than 500 events annually)
- Enjoy locally-owned fine dining at Midori Sushi and Martini Lounge or The Brass Café
- Indulge in delicious, handcrafted brews at Summit Smokehouse & Tap Room (home to Mountain Town Brewing Co. beer), Mountain Town Station and Hunter’s Ale House
Now that you’ve decided on the Central Michigan region for your next getaway, the challenge is deciding how long you’re able to stay.